The Team Nov 15, 2009 16:02:43 GMT -6
Post by Rigil Kent on Nov 15, 2009 16:02:43 GMT -6
Here is the Team as it is currently made up. Text in this color indicates that the Characters are unaware of this fact.
- The Commander – Augur Saudreez, a human male Noble 5, played by Xenocore. He grew up on the rimworld of Gelgelar, the third son of subsistence farmers. His parents want nothing to do with him, and both of his older brothers despised him primarily due to his desire to just have fun; they Marooned him on the far side of Gelgelar, although that turned out to be for the best as it led to him getting offworld. He has a younger sister, who hero-worships him.
- The Pilot – Ondo Traelark, a human male Jedi 3/Scout 2, played by Zenwolf. He and his master were on an diplomatic mission for the Republic to once more open up relations with the otherwise closed off Hapes Consortium, but were caught up in political intrigue. During the course of their attempts to find a peaceful resolution to the conflict, Ondo met and was immediately entranced with a young Hapan noblewoman who was pledged to a merchant prince; the two eventually eloped and, realizing that they were in love, Ondo’s master returned to the Jedi Council with a wild tale of how his padawan died heroically fighting Hapan pirates. The two eventually arrived on Gelgelar where they eke out a living; Ondo befriended Augur and followed the man off-world to find better paying work.
- The Muscle – Brody Bric, a human male Soldier 5, played by Magman. Born on Coruscant, he grew up in the lower class undercity, with his dysfunctional mother and abusive stepfather (who left him with a permanent Scar as a reminder of the terrible upbringing.) He has an older step-sister and a younger step-brother, both of whom were his constant rivals. To get off-planet, he enlisted with the First Sun Mobile Regiment, a mercenary unit gearing up in obvious anticipation that the political conflict between Count Dooku’s Separatist movement and the Republic will become a military one; Brody quickly learned that the life of a soldier was not for him due to the strict discipline, which led to him deserting. After abandoning the FSMR, he eventually found himself on Nar Shadda, the Vertical City and capital of the Hutts, where he spent several years working as an enforcer for several Hutts. He is currently a ‘person of interest’ to the Desilijic Hutt clan for skimming a little off the top…
- The Fixer – Jor’dira, a Rutian Twi’lek male Scoundrel 5, played by thedefiantbudah. He grew up on Ryloth with his working-class adopted father; his real father was powerless to help him after the dissolution of their marriage. Jo’s mother was a dancer (or slave, depending upon how one defines it) and was away for months or years at a time. He has a younger sister. At some point in his past, Jor’dira lost his non-dominant hand in an accident, and had it replaced with a cybernetic prosthesis.
- The Slicer – 8T33, a second-class droid scoundrel 3/nonheroic 3/independent droid 1, played by Gigermann. Currently, this droid is owned by Quat Ralto, the first officer aboard the Bright Seeker, a modified mining/scout ship owned by Captain Nils Wender. Exactly how Ralto acquired the droid is a matter of some debate, as the stories he spins are invariably different each time. What Ralto does not reveal is that he stole the droid from a man he later discovered to have close links to the Hutts; he is also unaware that 8T33 had been used primarily as a bookkeeping admin droid for the man who was a ‘facilitator’ – thus, the droid had intimate knowledge of all sorts of criminal endeavors … and there are many who would kill to know what 8T33 knows.
Let me know if this stuff doesn't fit or if I screwed something up.