General Pre-Campaign Discussion Nov 22, 2013 23:34:37 GMT -6
Post by Gigermann on Nov 22, 2013 23:34:37 GMT -6
- My original plan was to nevermind the show, but I've decided to go ahead and keep the show's events/characters more-or-less as-is
- The show's official time-period is 85 mya; the campaign will be ~75-65 mya instead—this is, essentially, Rigil's fault, since he requested Trikes and T-Rexes (when I asked the other group)
- I'm going to post the mission briefing soon (need to do a bit of editing); after you read the briefing, you can make your character concepts based on the needs of the mission
- I kinda wanted to take some time to discuss some upper-level meta-game stuff—campaign settings, rules, etc.—but we can do that here, I suppose.
- The campaign will take place a year or two after the end of the series, so there won't be any spoilers if you watch it
FYI, just so we don't end up like last time, I'll add this: if we don't break out the minis around once per session, or every other session at least, I start getting a little antsy. Doesn't necessarily need to be "combat," per se, and doesn't need to be extensive.
Anyway, I presume you'll have some questions, about the show or the game. Ask them.