Synopsis! Jul 28, 2005 18:04:52 GMT -6
Post by Mike E. on Jul 28, 2005 18:04:52 GMT -6
Rigil = Nathaniel Cross
Daniel = Bub Twitch (a.k.a. James Morgan)
Mike M. = Bill Swearingin (Deceased)
Mike M. = Sam Bullock
Denee = Annie Fox
Nothing to See Here:
Raton, NM. Monday, November 19th, 1876
· Posse encountered a crazed woman who said her kid had been taken by a "something". After a small altercation between Bill and said woman, posse moved to house to investigate.
· Found wolf tracks outside of house and followed.
· Tracked animal to a wagon that was leaving at a high rate. Bub pursued, but couldn't keep up.
· Posse put 2 and 2 together and determined that wagon was headed to Maxwell, NM. Posse leaves soon after.
· Arrived in Maxwell, and found further evidence that wolf was terrorizing town.
· That evening, Bill and Nathaniel rush to strange sounds on the outskirts of town. Bub and Jessica arrive soon after, looking disheveled.
· Confront wolf, and dispatch the creature. Bub finds more tracks leading into a rather rocky forest.
· Posse agrees to follow tracks the next morning.
Maxwell, NM. Tuesday, November 20th, 1876
· Posse meets at house at 7 a.m. and begins to track wolf back.
· Find an abandoned wagon.
· Ambush is sprung on Posse. Men disguised as "wolfmen"
· Ambushers dispatched. One taken alive.
· Upon further questioning, found that child was put on train to Santa Fe, NM earlier that morning to be put to work in leather factory.
· Posse agrees to head to Santa Fe. Jack Johnson (A.K.A. Bad Guy) placed in custody of James Black, Town Marshall.
· Much to the Posse's dismay, they find that the train to Santa Fe leaves in two days. They buy tickets and wait.
Move Along Please:
Maxwell, NM. Wednesday, November 21st, 1876
· Lynch mob formed to kill Mr. Johnson. Diffused by Bill with minor casualties.
· Posse discovers that their prisoner has escaped with no evidence left behind.
· A search for the man reveals nothing.
· Posse lets off some steam. Bar fight ensues.
· Posse spends rest of day healing and recouping.
Maxwell, NM. Thursday, November 22nd, 1876
· Early in the morning, the Posse meets at the station and spots Johnson
· Gunfight ensues. Johnson, with aid from an arcane friend, almost escapes, but is cut down by Bub.
· Nathaniel deals with wounded in crowd as Bub and Bill are questioned.
· Posse misses train, but are given tickets for next day.
Maxwell, NM. Friday, November 23rd, 1876
· 9:00 a.m.: Posse boards train. Nothing out of the ordinary.
· 6:45 p.m.: Train brakes hard. Robbers board train, demand money. Posse resists.
· 8:00 p.m.: After Nathaniel provides medical aid to wounded, Bub helps engineer remove railroad ties over tracks. Train departs soon after.
· 11:00 p.m.: Train arrives in Santa Fe, NM. Posse decides that it is to late to accomplish anything. Gets room for the night.
Santa Fe, NM. Saturday, November 24th, 1876
· Posse starts off early and asks around about Santa Fe Leather Co.
· Bub and Bill head to Leather Co. Nathaniel attempts to acquire entry into the upper social crust of Santa Fe.
· Bub and Bill get the run around. Run afoul of a group of "Cowboys."
· Bill is quickly dispatched. Bub attempts to find doctor, but to no avail.
· Nathaniel has fine evening with lady he gave medical attention to on the train.
· Bub finds bag o' money on his door with a warning to stop his investigation.
Santa Fe, NM. Sunday, November 25th, 1876
· Funeral for Bill held in early morning.
· Party splits up. Nate heads to church while Bub and Annie attempt to find a drink.
· After church, Bub and Nate scope out real estate. Annie finds a poker game.
· Nate buys a small office on Main St. Has first customer.
· Annie investigates kidnapping. Makes appointment to see Mr. Anderson.
· Annie buys dress. Finds another poker game.
· Bub gets drunk
· Nate buys supplies and fixes up office.
Santa Fe, NM. Monday, November 26th, 1876
· Bub gets a visit from a strange man. Man decides Bub doesn't deserve to live. Makes his point with a stick of dynamite.
· Evacuation of bunkhouse ensues. Annie gets arrested for "looting".
· Bub gets arrested for being drunk in public.
· Morning: Bub lets Annie sit in jail for stealing his stuff.
· Annie gets visit from Mr. Anderson
· Annie gets ruffed up after a failed escape attempt.
· Annie arrives at Nate's office. Annie passes out shortly after. Nate revives her.
It All Comes Back To Haunt Us:
Santa Fe, NM. Friday, November 30th, 1876
· Nate has run in with ghost. Finds autopsy body missing.
· Nate has tea with Dr. Cecil Lynch. Finds out about Confed Regiment coming through town.
· Sam has shootout in saloon across from Nate's office. Kid is wounded by stray bullet. Kid blinded for life.
· Annie finds poker game. On way there, she finds a small boy being chewed on by a coyote.
· Coyote dispatched. Annie runs boy to Nate's office. Boy is dead.
· Annie recognizes boy as her own, Oliver.
Santa Fe, NM. Saturday, December 1st, 1876
· Train arrives carrying the 3rd Alabama Regiment.
· A few soldiers recognize Bub. Has flashback. Bub was at Gettysburg. Wounded and left for dead.
· Nate is busy all day with wounded from rabble rousing by 3rd Alabama.
· Sam meets mother of young boy. Meeting doesn't go well.
· Annie has funeral for Oliver. Meets "crazed man". Faints.
· Mr. Wright brings Annie to Nate's office.
· Attempted arrest of Bub doesn't go as planned. Sam interjects.
· Mr. Anderson has press conference with Posse. Posse tagged as heroes.
· Jessica arrives at Nate's office. Leaves package.
· Sam opens box to find animated head of corpse.
· Jessica returns, looking ill, and explains box and how she acquired it from office of Mr. Anderson.
· Nate determines that his medical knowledge is no match for infection afflicting Jessica.
· Nate sends Bub and Sam to find preacher.
Santa Fe, NM. Sunday, December 2nd, 1876
· Bub and Sam wake preacher at midnight. Meeting doesn't go well.
· Preacher arrives at Nate's office. Tells Nate of Jessica's injuries.
· Disposal of "undead" head begins.
· Nate spends all night with Jessica. Her fever breaks early in the morning.
· At dawn, Sam leaves to ride around town and keep a low profile.
· Later, Bub awakes to the sounds of a Texas Ranger yelling at him to give up.
· Bub gives up.
· Sam gives up in line at church. Argues, but is arrested anyway.
· Bub and Sam meet with lawyer. Sam attempts to get on Nate's good side.
· Annie has date with Mr. Wright.
· Nate has talk with Texas Ranger. Tells ranger about prairie tick.
· Ranger meets with Annie. Annie looks ill after meeting.
Santa Fe, NM. Monday, December 3rd, 1876
· Bub and Sam fight a loosing battle for freedom.
· Nate called to testify. Mr. Anderson called as well.
· Bub and Sam railroaded by Judge Brown and quickly thrown into jail. All signs point to Anderson as culprit for prison time.
Mr. White Keys:
Santa Fe, NM. Tuesday, December 4th, 1876
· Ride to prison is a long one. Bub and Sam meet Warden.
· Sam gets rousing welcome.
· Annie invited by Mr. Wright to a ball at the Anderson Mansion.
· Sam and Bub meet there respective cell mates. Sam makes new friends.
Santa Fe, NM. Wednesday, December 5th, 1876
· Fight breaks out at lunch. Bub is put into solitary.
· Sam and Bub awaken in the night by four men who take them to the boiler room.
· Meet Mr. Anderson in boiler room. Talk of evil and fear ensues.
· Mr. Anderson leaves, and four goons attempt to kill Sam and Bub.
· Killing doesn't go as planned. Sam and Bub escape.
· Annie arrives at ball.
· Ball gets weird. Annie attacked by vampires.
· Annie escapes.
· Bub and Sam run afoul of vampires while trying to reach Nate’s office. Reach office close to midnight.
· Jessica, preacher, and Texas Ranger all arrive at Nate’s office.
Santa Fe, NM. Wednesday, December 6th, 1876
· Early Morning: Mr. Anderson arrives at saloon across from Nate’s office.
· Attempts to goad posse into the street, with the help of a young woman, fails. Mr. Anderson gets frustrated and storms off with his cohorts.
· Texas Ranger recruits posse to attempt an early morning raid of Santa Fe Leather Co.
· Jessica leaves for other plans.
· Posse enters S.F.L.C. and makes there way to the second level.
· Posse encounters a workforce of the undead on second level. Texas Ranger turns on posse with the help of his vampire friends.
· Fight doesn’t go well for Texas Ranger, and Posse makes there way to Mr. Anderson’s office on the third floor.
· Confrontation with Mr. Anderson is short as he sets his office on fire and gets gravely wounded. A short leap from the window seals his escape.
· Posse looks to see his steam wagon rumble out of the S.F.L.C. compound.
· Anderson estate explodes in an early morning fireball, waking half of Santa Fe.